WE HAVE THE LARGEST PLANT CAPACITY IN SOUTHERN GERMANY
Our new plasma tandem system is here! A few days ago, the HÄRTHA – Weissenburg GmbH plant at our Cadolzburg location put our 7th tandem pulse plasma system into service. With this system, we are expanding our capacities significantly. As a contract service provider for plasma nitriding, HÄRTHA - Weissenburg GmbH boasts the largest plant capacity in southern Germany.
Our system sizes range from Ø 800 mm x 1,200 mm to Ø 1,000 mm x 2,300 mm. The maximum capacity per furnace chamber is 3,000 kg.
Advantages of the plasma nitriding process
One of the most important advantages in favour of plasma nitriding is hardening which is almost warp-free across a wide variety of iron materials - from sintered steel to stainless steel. Precision components in particular benefit from the minimal dimensional changes, because there is usually no need for post-processing after hardening.
- nearly warp-free and therefore no dimensional changes
- highly wear-resistant surfaces
- individually controllable layer structure
- hardening of partial areas possible
- hardness depths up to 0.6 mm
- with or without compound layer
- reproducible process outcomes